New Resources for California Clean Vehicle Rebate Project
If you’re a Hyundai sales consultant in the state of California, you’ll want to become familiar with two new online resources that will help you in your sales of Hyundai Ioniq, Sonata Plug-in Hybrid, and Tucson Fuel Cell vehicles.
The California Clean Vehicle Rebate Project Dealer Training Academy includes the following useful sections designed specifically for dealerships:
- Program Overview: basics of the California Clean Vehicle Rebate Project
- Dealer Tips and Tools to help make the sale easier
- Dealer Training Resources, including webinars and information on incentives and refueling
- Dealer Collateral, including a Hyundai-specific flyers describing the California Clean Vehicle Rebate Project that can be customized to your dealership
- Dealer Resources: information and insights on electric vehicles, electric vehicle consumers and the market
The site also includes complete eligibility guidelines, contact information, FAQs and more—in short, virtually everything you need to sell more clean, green Hyundai Blue Drive models.
Meanwhile, the California Clean Vehicle Rebate Project Claims Process site will help you step your customers through the process of applying for the California state rebates available for eligible zero-emissions and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
The links to these resources now appear in the Links section at the bottom of every page here on HyundaiSalesTraining.com, and under the Support Materials tab on the Ioniq, Sonata Hybrid and Tucson product information pages. You’ll also be able to find them in the Hyundai Resources box at the bottom of the email that accompanies every monthly issue of The Sales Edge, beginning with the June issue.